Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To him

Dear:

I know i've been very "complicated" to you sometimes.
but i really don't mean it..
I guess you get what i mean..
but i'm still the same..
i never change at all..
still love you like last time..
i know i quite emo last few days..
but believe me..i DONT WANT break up.. i DONT WANT this to happen
unless you dont love me anymore..
no matter how u treat me, cold or hot
i'll still accept it..
why?
coz u're my bf..
dont tell me coz i'm not interested in that topic..so u dont bother to tell me..
i just want to know everything about you,
share everything with you,
always by your side..
care about u..
why??
coz i love u..
i'm not just ur friend..
i'm ur gf..
i duno wat is gf mean to you..
but for me,
bf is like the most important person in my life, ( except family, that 2 ferns)
i need him always..
he is also my life ...
3 months before,
i promised you,
i'll wait until you come back de..
and i did it!!
really miss you like hell in that 3 months..
now,
you come back le..
happy !!!! =DD



wooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm very very very fine nowwww
i wont cry anymore..
i'll give you time..
but when u're ready, please tell me k?
i'm always here..
REMEMBER
give me a space in ur heart..

=DD



next week school starts,
prepare yourself to get in school life..
it's not like form5 anymore..
a lots of work..
so, we got no much time to meet each other..
remember,
my phone will never off..
anything can just call me


remember this lyrics below?

That you are not alone

For I am here with you
Though you’re far away
I am here to stay
You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we’re far apart
You’re always in my heart
You are not alone


love you always

0 comments: