Wednesday, June 16, 2010

between you & me

1 month before


"stupid dear, dont think roo much, i wont let anyone replace you in my heart. never ^^ except u broke my heart la" (happi)

"all i know is, currently i only love you, it will never change..stick with you dear" (smiling)
___________________________________________________________________________


" dear, why you dont want come back next week??"

" come back le give you do anything you want with me dear, any wishes also can." (happy)

.........................................................................................................................................................


after 1 month

" give me more time dear"

" for?"

"get use to my life here"

________________________________________________________________________________

"duno why i become less minat with sms =.= like very..ma huan...too long didnt sms everyday d gua..( tears drop)

"then dont sms too often la."

"you say i ignore you." (crying)

" i wont say it again..dont worry."

"maybe i use to be alone too much"  (heart break)






dear, i'm a human..
i have feelings..
i can feel it..

0 comments: