Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 more weeks

dear,

i know we're not gonna last long..
but 2 weeks is already enough for me..
is not that i dont love you..
but just...tired..
in these four days..
i cried everyday...i'm tired..

2 more weeks till my birthday dear..
you promised me you will give me surprise de worrr..
remember ma??
im still waitting for it..
hahah^^

i stop crying le NG I-FERN!!!!
reallyyyyy!!! =)
but just today la..
tmr dont know yet   xp
thanks for accompany me for so longggg..
really..
i dont know how to bao da you!!
hahahaaaa..
if u got anything..must call meeee..
joey stay so far...u call her oso no useee..
u call me...i'll reach ur house in 5 mins!!!
swear!!
thanks!!!



yeahhh..
saturday can meet dear leeee^^
hope he can come laaaa =)
finally can see him after so long...
happpyy :)

sign off

0 comments: