Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yamcha

Dear get back phone on Saturday nite..
i tot he dunwan choi me anymore..
n think alot of things..
i feel myself like very stupidddd..
always think this and that...
But i trust my dear =]

And so sorry to him again..
i didnt talk much with him tonight oso..
but tmr i'll guai guai stay at home de la...
"jiang dao zuo dao"!!     xD


today after work around 10pm,
Ah lun come and fetch me,joey and ifern then join khang keat go yamcha >.<
im sorry to khang keat..
coz i forgot to bring his birthday present..
dont know when only can see him ady..
hmmmhmm..
dont worry ya,
next time i confirm remember de..
hehe   =D

after yamcha reach home around 2am..
thanks to ah lun for sending me home and his petrol ^^
he talks alot..
wont get boring if you friend with him :)

call dear when i reach home,
but he didnt pick up the phone..
think so he sleep ady..
so dear,
wait my call tmr ba =]




next next week dear coming back..
ngam ngam on adwin's birthday
happy   =D
waittinggggg

0 comments: