Sunday, April 4, 2010

End of the WeeK

Sunday le...now 10.20pm.. but dear already give back his phone..
before that, he called me..
keep remind me to take care myself..
Im not a kid anymore la my dear ♥

But u are the one must always take care of yourself !!!
evendo if u sick can get rm50 per day..but still..better dun get sick k..
I'll "sam tong" de.. xD   ♥



hmm..
today is the last day I can eat whatever i like ♥

because tommorow I have to start my diet plan le..
Dear will come back at 12th June..(before my birthday) =D
Before that I must lose 10kg!!! >.<
he dont believe me..
but I CAN DO IT DE!!!! xP
U WAIT!!!

Just now eat le steamboat..mummy cook de..
hmm...
not really nice xP
hahahahahah... ( hope mummy dont scold me)
so i eat very little only ^^
tommorow start diet lo~~~
JIA YOU!!!  ♥


 
 
 
another 5 days to go..
wait..wait...wait...
last time dear always wait for me..
now my turn to wait for him =D
 
 
miss dear  ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments: