Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bored

hmm..
nothing much to write for today .. >.<
after work then go back home sleep like pig xD
i memang pig what..
so it's normal la.. =D

feel like eatting BASKIN ROBBIN < Chocolate Mint>..
but...
it's fatening =(
cannot buy...!!!!

so boring...
nobody chat with me =(
last time dear 24 hours accompany me..
but now..
leave me alone here...
miss the time together with him ♥
Today is Wednesday le..
2 more days then can chat with my dear d  !! =D 
happy!!!! ♥
hope he dun cry again when hear my voice la..

Yesterday went to watch " Clash of the Titans" with cousin..
hmm..
this movie same as " Percy Jackson "..
its quite nice ...
I LIKE ♥
but no lengzai inside de la.. xP

haihzz..
without him...want find someone teman me chat also hard   T.T
sign off =(







i'm waitting for YOU ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments: