Friday, November 6, 2009

Special School's Day

Today, my first time driving to school,

Feeling excited and nervous
Go to school, one-hour class
Had intended to go home
However, very strict security control
So we stayed until 12.30
Then several of us went to eat at SUBANG PARADE
This is the first time specifically go so far away to eat
Feeling pretty good
Today, there are many for the first time
For example,
The first time I drove to the school
The first time I specifically went shopping mall to eat
My first time driving for so long
Are all good memories
There are few pictures we took






After tuition


Randy take me, xiao teng, celine and khang keat replacing things at the Carefour
After that,
khangkeaT early to go back because there is something to do
Then
We went to eat at OLD TASTE COFFEE SHOP
Entered,
I met him! !
I have been crazy for him
Really did not think I would meet him here,
He seemed to bulked up
But the look is the same
I was feeling indescribable
Previously that the feeling of tension and excitement are back
It's amazing
Passed today,
I do not know when will that I can meet him
After returning,
Feeling tired
Would like to get a good sleep






BYE BYE~~


0 comments: