Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Last day of tuition

Wake up at 6.30am and go work.
12pm back home quickly take shower because Khang Keat reached Celine's house .
When I reach Celine's house,
I realised I'm the late 1..
haha^^
paiseh>.<
Continue our's plan - making pizza
We did 10 PIZZAs!!
4.30
Go Summit join Randy..
but we very unluckly..
tickets for new moon sold out..
so,
we buy 9.15 de ticket.
Jackson bring us to eat tongshui..
We happened to encounter a major price reduction of ADIDAS
the guys all crazy for it..
everyone borrow money from me!!!
i spent around rm750!!
If I had known I would not to bring credit card..
2 of the guys live quite far from usj..
and this is the last day of tuition..
don't know when only they return back money to me..
7pm tuition...
after tuition 9.15
we rush to cinema..
after the movie..
we went to SS2 for dinner..
everyone not yet eat dinner..
hungry like hell~
after dinner 1.00am
wow...
time goes quickly..
Randy send us back home..
he said something to me..
I always think of it without reason..
Why he say that..
I got no idea.
tired...
sign off..






0 comments: