Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 Days Before SPM

Yesterday, early in the morning went to school

9AM, called cousin come to take me home
Sorry for him
Because he was sleeping at 5 am, I have to wake him at 9 am
Slept only 4 hours
After returning home, fetch JOEY and I-FERN go eat breakfast at OLD TASTE COFFEE SHOP
Breakfast over, go home
Intended reading
But the reading of less than 5 minutes, then fell asleep
1.30p.m
I-FERN called  ..
asked me whether want go for hair cut
then i said yes
she reached my house about 3pm with her both younger sister and JOEY
After haircut

She suggested to go eat at Subang Parade
We ate KFC and Big Apple Donuts
6.30p.m
We went home
When I got home, my mother at home
Fortunately, I tak kena scold by her
hahahaha^ ^
8p.m
Went to accounts tuition ..
8pm to 11pm ...
3 hours suffering there
Tired
Went home to sleep
The end, today is not touching the book